Supported by Jay Leno’s Garage - Advance Vehicle Care- Use the code “PIARC” at their online store for 15% off all purchases
With our club having a diverse motoring history, we are lucky to have members with a range of unique and classic vehicles. Currently the number of PIARC club plated vehicles stands at 231.
PIARC POLICY AND PROCEDURES ON CLUB PERMIT PLATES -
The following dot-
- PIARC “agents” must follow the requirements of Vic Roads at all times, “agents” being those PIARC members authorised to counter-
- New applications must be accompanied by the documents listed here and the club must keep a copy of each before signing the application which then must be sent to Vic Roads together with the documents originals. Applicants are asked to bring a copy of each document when the approach the club “agent” for signatures. The applicant must be a current member of the club, proven by Membership Card or membership list at that time.
This can be provided in the form of an original receipt, previous registration or contract of sale. This document must show the Vin or Chassis number, Engine number, name and address and signature of previous owner, name and address of new owner and date of transaction.
Vehicle Standards Information No 33 [vsi33] apply. If the vehicle is modified outside these guidelines, an engineer’s report is required and is available from Vic Roads
- The member remains responsible for maintaining their club membership at all times when the vehicle is driven on the Club Permit plates and is required to notify the club if the Club Permit Plates are cancelled.
- The member remains responsible for keeping a record of the vehicle usage during the period covered by the Club Plates each year, as proof of compliance with the permit requirements.
- The member remains responsible for maintaining their vehicle in the roadworthy and presentable condition it was in when the plates were issued, or having Vic Roads approve any changes made to the vehicle.
- This policy may be revised to reflect any future changes to Vic Roads requirements. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure they maintain compliance with Vic Roads requirements as they relate to their vehicle and its registration.
- Renewals do not need a roadworthy certificate. Applicant must be a current member, proven by Membership Card or the membership list at that time.
- The “agent” is to keep a copy of the Application Form in each case, and forward such copy to the club’s central registrar of Club Permits.
For further Information contact Brian Williams on 0407 846 281
We publish articles in our club magazine written by members about their cars.